Sunday, October 28, 2007

Miguel at Fun Ranch (10.05.07)

My eldest son "Miguel" celebrated his 6th birthday last Oct 5, 2007. I've been reading nice feed back on Fun Ranch. I and my husband decided to bring our kids there. An entire compound built for kids where they can play, shop, eat and have a spa massage. This place is called Fun Ranch Center (beside Tiendesitas) where kids definitely rule! When i told Miguel that we're going there. He always asked me is it already my birthday. He was so excited.

Here are some of our photos...


Miguel was so brave trying this slide at Active Fun.


We had dinner at Red Big Barn.

Cup cakes from Martha. Here at Red Big Barn, you don't need to call the waiter. You just have to press the buzzer and waiter will come to your table.

Our family pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi bing!
musta na? nice to see your family pics here. miz our good ol' days...
hope to chat sometime soon!
she