Saturday, August 18, 2007

Manuel - Haldos Wedding (06.30.07)


I was asked by my Mom if I’m still available for June 30 wedding. I checked my calendar, and the date was still open. The next question was if I can coordinate my Ninong’s sons wedding. I said “Yes, Mommy”. Later that afternoon, my Ninang called me and asked if I can coordinate her son’s wedding. I said “I’ll be glad to help Tata ”. And she said “O sige nga Bing, tulungan mo sila. Salamat ha.”

Jeng and I started exchanging calls, emails and text messages. I must say that she’s a hands on bride. I only reminded her with a few details that she might forget. Her invitation was made by her brother and her gown by her sister.

It was a beautiful 9:00 am wedding. The ceremony was held at Our Lady of Remedies Parish (Malate Church). Wedding entourage was on time. The priest gave a meaningful sermon. After the church ceremony, we proceed to Ramon Magsaysay Center. Tata’s band serenaded the guest with their bossa nova tune. The bride prepared a surprise audio visual presentation for Tata. Likewise, Tata gave her a surprise song number. We ended the program with the smile on the face of all guests.

Later that afternoon, I received a text message from Jeng…

Hi (Ate) Bing! Thank you po sa tulong nyo sa amin naging smooth and successful po wedding naming bcoz of ur help!

Here’s another thank you note…

From: Genalyn Haldos
To: Beginnings Events Management
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2007 1:50:56 PM
Subject: Re: Wedding Worksheets

Hi Ms. Bing!

Kumusta po?

we would like to extend our sincerest thanks to you and to your group for making our Big Day happen smoothly and very well coordinated, we got good comments from our guests na ok daw po ang event namin di magulo and well coordinated, thanks po talaga sa tulong nyo!

may your company grow bigger and madami pa sana kayong matulungan na couples...
pacensya na po late ko na na-email ang pictures... eto po naka-attach some of our pictures...

Thanks po ulit and God Bless!

To Tata & Jeng, Congratulations and Best Wishes!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi po,

I am a high school friend of Jeng (Genalyn Haldos) and I am surprise to know that she was already married. Can I ask for her cel number? We've lost contact since last year.

Thanks.